The health and safety of all of the dogs is our biggest concern. We require interviews for all new dogs to ensure your dog is a good fit for our daycare, plays well with others, and enjoys their time at Downtown Dog.
Our interview process:
- Complete the application below and have your dog’s vaccine records sent over via email or fax
- The day of interview we will need a few minutes of your time to walk you through the facility and answer any questions
- Plan on 4 hours to a full day of daycare for your dog’s assessment
- If your dog eats lunch please bring one for him/her
- During the interview, your dog will be introduced to the other dogs one at a time to reduce stress and give your dog time to adjust to his/her new surroundings
- Your dog will have ample time to sniff around and explore their new environment
- Dogs are assessed on how our current dogs respond to her/him and how your dog responds to our environment and staff
Please fax your dog’s vaccine records to 303-295-1421 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our required vaccines:
To get started please fill out the form below and send us your dog’s vaccine records. We will contact you shortly thereafter to schedule your dog’s interview.